Sunday, March 27, 2011

Things I adore

Thigns I adore...This is a random blog, but will help you to get to know a little about me!

We all know I adore my family, friends, kiddos, and the bible, so we will skip those things and focus on the silly stuff, things that really I can live without, but having these things just makes life a little sweeter!

So lets start with this list no particular order, just the first things that come to my mind.....
  1. sushi
  2. sweet wine
  3. tervis tumblers
  4. tervis tumbler with sweet wine in it
  5. nascar
  6. nascar crashes and close finishes
  7. tulips
  8. veggie tales
  9. avocados
  10. bacon
  11. maple bars
  12. maple bars with bacon on top
  13. all you can eat crab legs
  14. Vegas
  15. Farmville
  16. Angry birds
  17. flip flops
  18. The Duggars
  19. comfy clothes

2 comments:

nick&abby said...

amen to sushi! WHAT are maple bars? I don't like maple, but Nick definitely does

Cultivating Good Things said...

Ok I added a picture of maple bars. It is a donut with maple on it. I have posted in a previous blog, my favorite maple bars with bacon on top of them. They sell it at the donut shop by lowes. Bacon makes everything better, even maple bars!