Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started....

Ok well I am about a month and a half behind schedule, but I guess better late than never!  Here's my new years resolution...one blog a week for a year.  I think it will be a great way to look back on the year and remember how sleep deprived and delusional I really was!


So we ended 2010 with an exciting event....our wedding!  We had a wonderful day and we got some amazing pictures of our kiddos and loved ones.  Planning a wedding so close to Christmas was very challenging but some how, some way we got the details all put together.  One of my favorite details of the day was the cake topper.  I was very stressed out because I thought the cake toppers were all ugly. Well Sean took an ugly cake topper and made it beautiful, by adding his special touches to it!
We ended the night with our friends and family eating and relaxing at our house.  We toasted to the new year and our new marriage with our awesome Tervis Tumblers, then we partied the night away.

I love this last picture because I view it as us walking into our new life, new year, new family and new adventure.  Stay tuned for more blogs about our adventures as a new family!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

You have a beautiful family! Time sure does fly!